15 inspirational quotes about money
In light of the current COVID-19 we will not be accepting any new loan applications. The well-being of our customers is of absolute priority and therefore we ask you to contact us via chat, email or phone if you have an existing account and require any help.
Many customers will be faced with income interruptions as a result of this crisis and so therefore we are recommending that you refer here for useful advice: https://www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/en/articles/coronavirus-what-it-means-for-you
What does money mean to you? It can vary massively from person to person. Some people hate talking about money at all and for others, it's helpful to share the burden of money worries or celebrate financial successes. Whatever your stance, money, as they say, certainly makes the world go round.
Check out our favourite quotes about money, from the inspirational to the hilarious, with some top-notch advice in between.
1. “Don’t tell me what your priorities are. Show me where you spend your money, and I’ll tell you what they are.”
James W. Frick
2. “Many people take no care of their money till they come nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with their time.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
3. “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.”
4. “I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money.”
5. “When somebody says it’s not about the money, it’s about the money.”
6. “There are people who have money, and there are people who are rich.”
7. “I like my money where I can see it, in my closet.”
Carrie Bradshaw (Sex and the City)
8. “Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.”
9. “Save money on the big, boring stuff so that you have something left over for life’s little pleasures.”
10. “A penny saved is a penny earned.”
11. “Being a smart shopper is the first step to getting rich.”
12. “Wealth is the ability to fully experience life.”
Henry David Thoreau
13. “Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving.”
14. “Show me the money!”
Rod Tidwell (Jerry Maguire)
15. “I'm living so far beyond my income that we may almost be said to be living apart.”
Did you like this article? Share it using the buttons below, or click the link to read another blog...
|Warning: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For help, go to moneyadviceservice.org.uk. Representative example: APR 1270% if borrowing £400 for 4 months. Interest rate: 292% p.a. (fixed). Total amount repayable: £665.48 by four instalments of £166.37. Maximum representative APR: 1604% if full loan repaid after 7 days.|