Smart, friendly and reliable!
Apply for an instant short term loan now!
Why choose us for a Short Term Cash Loan?
Application can be completed in 2 minutes
Applications will be subject to credit vetting and affordability assessments
Money in your account on the Same Day!*
7 DAYS A WEEK
First time customers can borrow up to £300
Existing customers, if qualify, can borrow up to £500
Your loan decision is available within minutes.
Once approved our Banking Team will make a payment to your bank.
*Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm funds will be with you within 2 hours. During evenings and weekends this may take a little longer we thank you for your patience.
Make the smart decision and apply!
Ferratum UK is a proud member of the
Why choose Ferratum?
1. We are a friendly direct lender with great customer care
2. Decision in minutes, pay-outs 7 days a week
3. Fast and easy online application takes just 2-3 minutes
4. Re-apply by text
How to choose a lender?
1. It’s always easier to go straight to the lender and not through a broker. Many ‘payday loan companies’ claim to offer loans but really they’re just agents who will sell you on to the highest bidder. We see the appeal of brokers promising to be able to get you a loan no matter what, but bear in mind they will most likely charge you an up-front fee or other costs to use their services. The other downside is their commission always comes first before what’s in your best interests. Letting a broker apply for dozens of loans on your behalf is a really great way of ruining your credit score within minutes! Thankfully UK law makes sure brokers have to identify themselves as a ‘loan providing service’ not a lender, but still be careful as they do try to mislead. Ferratum is a direct lender providing loans to our customers with no third party interest, no membership fees or other hidden costs. We’re the ones who make the lending decision and we’re the ones who pay out the loan too.
2. Make sure your lender is authorised by the correct agencies. All UK lenders have to be authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a member of FCA and CCTA and operate under all rules and guidelines we are required to.
3. Make sure your lender has a physical address (not just a P.O box number) and are easily contactable. Unfortunately there are many false companies online offering fraudulent loans. Ferratum UK’s office is in Liverpool, where our friendly Customer Care team is based. We’re also part of the wider Ferratum Group which operates in 19 countries across Europe and the Asia/Pacific region.
At Ferratum we’re not just about getting you more money, we like to think we’re here to help you save some of it too.
Financial responsibility can mean different things to all of us. Do you want to manage your money in a way that maintains the lifestyle you want now or do you have long-term goals for the future in mind? There’s no right or wrong answer there, but the way to achieve those goals is always the same. And that’s by being smart with your money.
We believe there are three steps to financial responsibility. Responsible spending is the end result but without looking at what you’re doing with your money right now there’ll be nothing left to spend responsibly later:
Knowing where your money is going is the first step to having more of it in the first place. Once you know exactly where the big expenditures in your life are you can then look at how to cut them down.
We all want that little extra in the bank, and there’s really only two ways of getting it – make more money or spend less of it in the first place. Being smart with your day-to-day expenses and even being a little creative when it comes to how to cut them down will leave you with more money for what you actually want to spend it on, not what you have to.
Once you’ve made those savings and have the extra cash to prove it, how do you get the most out of it? Responsible spending is all about when and how to spend to get the best deal, deciding what’s a smart spend and what isn’t, and taking steps to make sure both your spending and borrowing remain healthy in the future.
Ferratum UK is a subsidiary of Ferratum Group – An international provider of mobile consumer loans operating in 19 countries across Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
Ferratum offers fast, easy and confidential loans for consumers. Our services can be accessed online or on mobile devices, and loans are approved within minutes
Ferratum Group was founded in Helsinki, Finland in 2005. As a business we are very proud of our Nordic heritage. According to Transparency International, Finland has been among the three least corrupted countries for many years running. We are committed to apply Finnish values in all the countries we operate. This is why we strongly believe in our self-imposed ethical principles and will always act accordingly.
How it works?
1. How much do you want?
2. Quick application.
3. Processing your application and payment.
4. Loan Repayment.
5. It’s even easier next time!
Sometimes referred to as short term cash loans or payday cash loans– payday loans are short-term financial solutions for when you need to resolve an immediate cash flow concern.
At Ferratum we offer quick short-term payday loans that work for you.
A short term cash loan or microloan provides an immediate financial solution to any cash flow problems you may be facing.
A small, unsecured loan used as an ‘advance’ on a customer’s salary until their next pay cheque, allowing them access to funds before the end of their pay period
An online or internet loan can be applied for within minutes from the comfort of your own home.
Text loans or SMS loans are available to existing Ferratum customers who have already registered, and offer an even quicker way of getting money to cover emergency expenses or household repairs.
At Ferratum we are committed to lending in a responsible and ethical way. We believe in treating our customers fairly and with respect by being transparent in our business and helping you make informed choices. We recognise our moral obligation to market our products responsibly and in all our business dealings we hold to principles we require not only from ourselves but what we expect from all other lenders too. It’s about earning the trust and loyalty of you our customers and challenging our competitors to do the same.
We assess each application on an individual basis and we’ll work with you to provide products that give you value and suits your needs. We would never knowingly put you in financial difficulty lending large amounts with rates impossible to pay back. As such we advise customers to only to borrow an amount they NEED and can afford to repay at the end of the agreed term.
At the very core of all lending is a relationship between the lender and the borrower – between us and you. This relationship is based on trust that both sides will do what is expected of them:
We’ll do OUR bit:
Our first stage of responsible lending is to assess your application fairly to make sure you can afford to repay your loan. We use various advanced systems to make our decision and it’s not just a case of ‘yes’ or a ‘no’ from a simple credit check. We look at many pieces of information to help us make an informed decision. Yes, we look at credit scoring, but we also take into account your past financial history and circumstances.
If we do decide to lend to you we will make sure the entire process is transparent and you are fully informed throughout. We want you to stay in control of your money and want to help keep it that way, so if we decide not to lend to you it’s either because the risk is too great or because we believe it would damage your credit rating. If we are unable to help we will always tell you why and provide advice on what you can do to help improve your financial health.
…If you do YOUR bit
What goes hand-in hand with responsible lending? Responsible borrowing (didn’t see that coming did you!)
Before applying for a loan please think about if it’s the right thing for you and your circumstances. Ask yourself some important questions like can you afford to repay the loan? Will you be able to repay it when you say you will? Are you in work right now and will you still be when it’s time to pay? What will you do if your circumstances change unexpectedly?
That might sound like terrible marketing as if we’re trying to talk our customers out of taking out a loan, but in this lending relationship we spend a lot of time and effort in considering the risks and it helps us make an informed decision. Frankly it would be irresponsible of us or any lender to encourage you to commit to a loan without asking you to do the same.