Why choose us for a Short Term Cash Loan?
Application can be completed in 2 minutes
Applications will be subject to credit vetting and affordability assessments
Money in your account on the same day!*
7 DAYS A WEEK
First-time customers can borrow up to £300
Existing customers, if qualify, can borrow up to £500
Your loan decision is available within minutes.
Once approved our Banking Team will make a payment to your bank.
*Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm funds will be with you within 2 hours. During evenings and weekends this may take a little longer. We thank you for your patience.
Why choose Ferratum?
1. We are a friendly direct lender with great customer care, check out our Trust Pilot reviews!
2. Your decision is made in minutes and we send payouts usually within 2 hours, 7 days a week.
3. Fast and easy online application takes just 2-3 minutes.
4. Re-apply by text after your first loan, it's as easy as that!
How it works
1. Decide the amount you want to apply for.
2. The application is fast and simple.
3. We process your application.
4. If successful, we send cash to your bank.
5. Pay the loan back on the due date
5. It’s even easier next time as you simply text us!
How to choose a lender?
You may have been introduced to Ferratum via a broker site. You may have thought the broker was a Direct Lender like we are, but often, these agents are our affiliates who pass your details to us when they think we can help you. You shouldn’t pay for this service. We avoid fee charging brokers and so should you. Once you’ve had a Ferratum loan, as a direct lender or through our affiliates, we handle the rest, including making the payment to your bank.
Ferratum UK is a subsidiary of Ferratum Group – An international provider of mobile consumer loans operating in 22 countries across Europe, Australasia and North America.
Ferratum offers fast, easy and confidential loans for consumers. Our services can be accessed online or on mobile devices, and loans are approved within minutes
Ferratum Group was founded in Helsinki, Finland in 2005. As a business we are very proud of our Nordic heritage. According to Transparency International, Finland has been among the three least corrupted countries for many years running. We are committed to apply Finnish values in all the countries we operate. This is why we strongly believe in our self-imposed ethical principles and will always act accordingly.