10 Questions to Ask Yourself That'll Make Next Year Your Best Yet
In light of the current COVID-19 we will not be accepting any new loan applications. The well-being of our customers is of absolute priority and therefore we ask you to contact us via chat, email or phone if you have an existing account and require any help.
Many customers will be faced with income interruptions as a result of this crisis and so therefore we are recommending that you refer here for useful advice: https://www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/en/articles/coronavirus-what-it-means-for-you
With a New Year comes a chance to start over, to clean the slate, and to set new goals for yourself. So, what are you going to do differently next year?
Here comes the New Year! Get yourself ready to start the year the right way with this week's blog.
In the book, Alice in Wonderland, Cheshire Cat and Alice famously have an exchange where Alice asks the cat for directions. “Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?”, Alice asks. “That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,” the cat replies. “I don’t much care where” Alice replies. “Then it doesn’t matter which way you go,” the cat says. “So, long as I get somewhere,” Alice adds. Cheshire cat replies “Oh, you’re sure to do that, if you only walk long enough.”
But what if, rather than just let things happen by chance, you decided to take charge and move in the direction you´ve always dreamed?
Doing Things Differently
So, when you think about next year, what excites you? What do you see yourself doing? Maybe you´d like to travel more. Or maybe you´d like to renovate the spare room, or re-decorate your apartment. Buy a new car, go back to school, or pursue your long-held dream of becoming an author.
Whatever excites you at the prospect of a New Year, the ending of one year provides us all with the opportunity to start over.
Warning: These Questions Could Change Your Life
1. What five things are you most passionate about?
2. What three areas of your life would you like to focus on this year? Health, travel, work, personal development?
3. What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
4. What five things are you most proud of which you´ve achieved in your life so far?
5. What five ten things do you want to do and experience this year?
6. If money was not a question, what would you most like to do?
7. What three things do you want to achieve this year?
8. What new hobby or project have you always wanted to start?
9. What does your ideal life look like and what first step can you make towards it now?
10. What is stopping you from making this coming year your best year yet?
When it comes to pursuing our dreams, one of the main reasons that prevent people is the fear of failure, the fear of uncertainty, and the lack of money. There are, however, always solutions.
No more excuses. No more delays.
Isn´t it time you lived the life you want to live? If not now, when?
Did you like this article? Share it using the buttons below, or click the link to read another blog...
|Warning: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For help, go to moneyadviceservice.org.uk. Representative example: APR 1270% if borrowing £400 for 4 months. Interest rate: 292% p.a. (fixed). Total amount repayable: £665.48 by four instalments of £166.37. Maximum representative APR: 1604|